Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Tonight I made a card for my friend Jeanne in Quebec, though, her birthday is not until the first week of April. Just thought I would get a head start!

I stamped the vintage ladies on polished stone, and then embossed the whole thing with clear EP. The image looks sort of like it's done on a tile. The patterned paper is vintage lace with brooches on it. I don't think the fine details came out in the photograph. The Eiffel Tower is a recent purchase -made by Inkadinkadoo. I embossed it in black detail EP directly on the c/s. Then I inked the stamp again with Versamark only on the banner part, stamped it on glossy c/s, EP'd in fine gold, cut out and mounted it on the tower to give a 3-D effect. The shoe is from a set by SU, and the post card by Inkadinkadoo "Life's Journey".

No comments:

Post a Comment