Saturday, March 15, 2008



Today Peter and I went out for breakfast, then I had a relaxing rest of the day. My housework and laundry were all done yesterday..miracles of miracles. Peter spent the afternoon outside vacuuming out the winter crud from our cars, so I stamped a card with a new stamp from Monica of Hambo Stamps. I think this skunk is too cute! He reminds me of Pippy La Peuw (sp?) from Disney cartoons. The verse inside reads, "It stinks that I missed your special day!" tee hee hee.

Sorry about the pic - the card looks warped! It is actually square.

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are always adorable and the Hambo Stamps are too cute! I love the black/white/pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stinky skunk...so darn cute!I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skunk, and he does resemble Pepe le Pew. I miss that character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look out for Peppi Le Pew LOL! It won't be long before we start to see skunks again. This is a cute image and I like the white, black and pink combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love the color combo and all the fancy flourishes with the skunk. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete