Sunday, March 9, 2008 4:20 pm



Recently, I saw some circle cards in a magazine and thought I would try one. I used a coffee can for the circle template. The background is done smudging chalks with a cottonball on white c/s. I used Stickles on the dragonfly wings to add some shimmer and Krylon Silver pen on the edge all around. Then I masked off 1/4" around all the edges of 5 x 5" mauve Bazzill, stamped the SU Linen background stamp and mounted the dragonfly circle. The silver corners are punched using the Sizzlet Corners die in my Cuttlebug, and I tied on silver cord and added a few beads.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card! The dragon flies look like they're floating in the colorful sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty Sharon! The dragon flies do look like their flying up in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the coffee can! Dragonflies are so pretty. Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete