Rustic Mixed Media Deer

I created this for my daughter for her birthday near Christmas. She has been after me for years to make her something other than cards. I love the way it turned out and she really liked it too!


click to enlarge

Products used were:

Tim Holtz tree, greenery, snowflake rosette, prancing deer dies (I gave him an extra leg LOL!)
Impression Obsession deer
Martha Stewart pine needle punch
Scallop border punch
Canvas Corp banners
Maya Road glitter cording
Letters were cut with my Cricut machine
Tim Holtz distress inks and Tim Holtz Picket Fence Paint dauber
Clear EP and Chunky White EP
Blue, Stardust and Rock Candy Stickles Glitter
Wired tiny holly for deer's wreath and clear teardrop pendant
Snowflake, Tim Holtz tree, Stampin' Up tree Stamps

Sharon

Jan. 3/2015







2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Sharon! It looks fantastic. I'm sure your daughter loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had commented on your mixed media pic. You had made but guess it most have been in another place. . This is so pretty with the background an the deer look like 3d . Really nice job my friend

    ReplyDelete