Multi-fold Birthday Card

This is a multi-fold card I made last week for a friend's birthday. When you untie the ribbon, the brayered image flap comes up, the pink layer folds back to the left to reveal the verse on the bottom side of the small image layer, which is adhesived (is that a word???) to the green layer. It would make more sense if you could see the inside of the card, but I forgot to take a pic of the inside in my hurry to get the card in the mail so it wouldn't be too late.
I recently got a new EK Success scallopped scallop punch which I used on the bottom edges. I think it's pretty! Also used was the Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug folder on the patterned paper.

Sharon
Jan.5/10

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sharon this is a gorgeous card just love that image --must be a new stamp you got recently. Reminds me of spring time. Love everything about this card
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete