Quick card

Yesterday, I was going through my folder of diecuts that I had on hand from other projects. I found this cupcake, verse and lacy edging so I created this quick card.

double click to enlarge pic

All I had to do was add some suitable paper,  the brown lacy "doily" (Spellbinders Tear Drop circle) to the bottom of the cupcake, and some sheer ribbon. Sorry, I can't say who makes the paper as it is from my paper scraps file.  Inside the verse reads, "Everyone knows....birthday calories don't count!"

It seems that I can sometimes spend three hours making a "shabby chic" card, especially if there are techniques, so it was quite nice to put together a card in under 15 minutes and use some of my stash.
It will go in my card box for a future birthday as required - lots coming up in April.

Sharon
March5/2012

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card and it all came together from Scraps !!!! amazing
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete