Tim's Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 3

(click on title of this post to go directly to Tim's blog - Day 3)

My take on Tim's Day 3 Tag:


I got out my verse stamps and randomly stamped over the kraft tag in different coloured distress inks, as I didn't have cut 'n dry felt to try the stamping technique for this tag. Improvisation is the name of the game, eh?
Sponged around the edge with Forest Moss and Tea Dye. Added a chipboard holly and leaf embellie by K&Company, ribbon, twine and bell.

I did try the technique where he wraps his twine around a pencil, & heats it to make it curly. Works great! It amazes me how he thinks of these things!!!!

Sharon
Dec.3/2011

4 comments:

  1. Очень красивый тег! Волшебный и чудесный!
    Magic, wonderful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of us had to improvise on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Sharon you did a great job at improvising .

    ReplyDelete