Two more quick cards

OK, I was down to the deadline for mailing local cards the other night and made two each of the following:

The first card has a verse stamped inside, uses a snowflake diecut (cheerylynndesigns.com #DL169), a Tim Holtz snowflake topped with a smaller snowflake (cuttlebug die) and rhinestones, glitter embossed paper,  some cream braid and again my "go to" sketch. Well, the people receiving the card don't know that fact, unless they read my blog LOL!!! I keep a list each year of which card I send to each person, so they don't receive the same design two years in a row.

click to enlarge pic

 
On the second card I stamped the verse in Versamark and covered with fine silver EP (Close to my Heart clear acrylic set "Holiday Commentary #C1379), cut the strip at 1-1/2" wide and layered/popped up on a snowflake embossed background. The paper is by Stampin'Up "Shimmery White".

The intricate snowflake border is a die by Memory Box "Frosty Border" #98171 which I cut from the same silver cardstock as the card and highlighted with silver Stickles for some bling.

I might do more of these next year as they make up quickly as well!!

click to enlarge pic

Sharon
Dec.21/2012

1 comment:

  1. Snowflakes are an absolute favorite of mine. I think they are so beautiful. Your cards are just stunning--love them!

    ReplyDelete