Scrap Pink Weekend

What a blast we had at Scrap Pink in Port Hawkesbury. I didn't get there for the reception on Friday night, but arrived around 10:30 on Saturday. The ladies were already heavy into doing their pages and everyone was busy. Marilyn was teaching a couple of classes throughout the day. I find planning a layout the hardest thing to do in scrapping. Looking through the sample scrapbooks on hand, I managed to get one double layout and three single pages cut out; however, I didn't put them together because I didn't take all my embellies and everything necessary to complete them. Finishing the pages will be a project for spare time the next few weeks. Marilyn won a very nice, padded shoulder bag to carry all her papers and things.

Here is a pic of the chocolate fountain served up on Saturday night. It was yummy with marshmallows, pretzels, and lots of sliced fruit to make kabobs to dip.

All in all it was a nice weekend away and a good visit with Marilyn at her home.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a blast at scrap pink . Hope you'll do it again next year

    ReplyDelete