Birthday Card - Perfume Bottles

This is another card I created in October for a friend's birthday at the end of the month.

The image by Stampendous (Three Gifts #CRW064) was embossed in black EP, coloured with Copic Markers, then cut out with a Spellbinders die. I placed little chitchat words and phrases by Tim Holtz around some of the bottles for "inspiration quotes".  I applied tons of Stickles glitter and a rhinestone to each of the tops of the bottles for feminine bling. Added some vintage lace to the bottom. The image is popped up with foam tape

The rose background paper is a sheet from a 12X12" paper pad "Tea Party" by Craftsmith, sponged on the edge with TH Seedless Preserves distress ink. I fussy cut out one of the roses, rosebud and some leaves, added Stickles glitter and placed it in the upper right corner.

click to enlarge

Now I'm all up-to-date with posting. I'm working on a Christmas frame for my daughter - will post that when it is finished.  Have a great day!

Sharon
Nov.16/2015



3 comments:

  1. Oh bet your friend loved this card the bottles are sweet and how creative to add little inspiration quotes . The lace gives a nice 3D effect .
    Hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty, Sharon! I love the sparkle and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sharon! Great image and the laces and sparkle really add a touch of feminine flair! have a great day! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete