Valentine for Sister

I have so many critter stamps from Penny Black and I haven't used them for a few years. Time to bring them out and give them some love! LOL.   My sis and I both don't have phobias about little grey house mice and this one is cute binging on a cupcake.

click to enlarge picture

 
 
I coloured the image with copic markers and decorated the cupcakes with stickles glitter, pearl pen and crystal glaze. Also a bit of stickles glitter around the tag on the top of the box.  I cut out the image with a spellbinder die and sponged a bit of Spun Sugar distress ink around the edge.  It is popped up on a doily heart by Cottage Cutz (CC4x4-155) and also a round diecut doily that friend gave me last year.

The background paper layer of x's and o's (My Mind's Eye) was cut at the bottom with a heart border punch. Also added some paper flowers, a dotted ribbon bow, and some sparkly hearts for embellishments.

Sharon
Feb.7/2014

Penny Black & More February challenge: Make it Sparkle: Shiny pearl brad, glitter on the cupcakes & tag, three sparkly heart embellishments

Shabby Tea Room Week #204 All that Glitters in Love: (include burgundy, pink & red, heart, glitter) I used burgundy tiny paper flowers, cupcake & letters on background paper; pink and red in image, heart doily; glitter on cupcakes, tag and sparkly heart embellishments

Simon Says Wednesday challenge: Have a Heart : Heart Doily.

My Mind's Eye "All You Need is Love challenge:  My Mind's Eye paper "Love Me Pink Hex"

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Sharon! Love the stamped image and the doily heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous Valentine card the cupcakes look good enough to eat .Love layered doilies .I think your sister will love receiving this one in the mail .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, pretty layout and colours. Thank you for joining the Penny black & More at Allsorts 'Make it sparkle' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous and cute card Sharon. I love the little box of chocolates with the cute mouse inside.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete