Penny Black Mouse Birthday Card

On Wednesday night I started this card following the sketch on Friday Sketchers Challenge #99. I finished putting the card together this afternoon. Don't know if I've ever taken four days to do a card before! LOL



I'm also entering it into the colour challenge on SPCC Challenge #44 - Gable Green, Green Galore and Dusty Durango. It was hard to put these colours together! After looking through my stamps, I chose this House Mouse one from the Penny Black "Micey Day" set. It is coloured with Copic markers, and I applied Crystal Glaze to the spoon for dimension.

The green layer is run through the Crafts Too Embossing Folder "Daisies", the flourish is a die by Quickutz, label punch by SU, Nesties Plain and Scalloped Rectangles, and flowers. Machine plain and zigzag stitching around the layers.

Inside the card, the verse reads, "Have a micey nice day!"

Sharon
April 25/10

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this sketch challenge love the colors and embossing folder . Great coloring of the image .
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Such beautiful work - thank you for playing along at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet-love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this week's SPCC colors! I had such a hard time myself with the colors, but you did a really fabulous job! The mouse is too cute!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Great job!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful crad! Just love the little mouse and the flowers! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete