Kickin Up Dirt - Birthday card for SIL Jeff

My SIL Jeff's birthday is coming up on June 11th, so I made this card today to take with me to the city when I visit Julie & Jeff on June 10th. They just bought a new house and Jeff wants to make a vegetable garden. I bought him a new shovel and some other tools for his birthday, so thought the verse "kicking up dirt" was appropriate! LOL! Jeff is interested in wilderness activities - rock climbing, ATV'ing, hiking, kayaking, etc. He says he would love to be on the "Survivor Man" television show.
The stamp set is from CTMH -#D1151 "Off Road". I'm not sure if it's still in their cattie or not.I watercoloured the images and used Crystal Glaze on the ATV headlights and helmet face shield for dimension. Also used my Nesties Rectangle dies, and the Martha Stewart border punch. Copper brads and green metallic evergreen tree embellies.

Sharon
June 7/09

No comments:

Post a Comment