More Valentines

Last night I did two "variations on a theme" valentines, using Inque Boutique See D's stamp, "Love Verse".
I had an idea in mind of graphic red, white and black, but I'm not sure I like the way they turned out. Might it be the damask background stamp is too busy, or maybe the paper should be a brighter red??? The only thing I do like is the glittery, red letter L.
The embossed hearts are Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Photo Corners".
Oh well, they will get mailed out anyhow, even if I'm not crazy about the finished product. (sigh) Where o where has my MUSE gone?? She hasn't been around for a couple of days........

Jan.28/09


3 comments:

  1. GASP! these are gorgeous! Really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Lovely!! :) I really like how red pops off of the black/white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they turned out very nice1 one of my fave all time color combos1 :)

    ReplyDelete