Tuesday, Oct.28

Today I took a trip to Antigonish to Lisa's store- her new line of "Creative Cafe" was in and she was having an open house. Her hubby even built a cafe counter with stools. The goodies are in plastic jars lining the shelves, like coffee beans or candies. Wow! Lots of neat things to play with. I bought some of the journalling strips, some felt words/phrases by Creative Cafe; also some new clear stamps by Clearly Inspired, new BoBunny christmas paper,two Cuttlebug folders and some Bazzill. Everything was 20% off, so it wasn't too bad on the 'ole wallet! LOL. This is a drawing of the cafe from the "CC" website so you get an idea of the art bar. Hope I'm not breaking any copyright rules here by posting this!!!!


I got inspired after seeing some of Marilyn's wonderful cards. Here's one I made tonight using a Tin Can Mail/Inkadinkadoo stamp that I bought on sale last year after the holidays. The whole tag is the image on the stamp- I stamped in Timber Brown and sponged SU Olive, Forest Foliage and Caramel inks for the background colour. The other papers are holly-My Mind's Eye; music notes "7 Gysies", and SU Copper embossed with the script Cuttlebug folder. The brads are the sugar coated Doodlebug ones.

1 comment:

  1. You make beautiful cards. And of course I really loved the Halloween ones. That's a great idea, to post a picture of your tartan. I think I will do that too!

    ReplyDelete