|click to enlarge|
I cut a white "snow hill" layer of paper for the bottom section and created snow hills with distress inks. The white trees have an application of Deco Art snow and Stickles glitter, and the large one is popped up with foam tape. Stamped the verse on the very bottom with Archival black ink.
The coyote was cut from gray cardstock. Then I sponged Walnut Stain distress ink over his back and haunches creating dimension to the body. Gave a light touch of white pen to his tail and front of chest. Now he looks more like a real coyote than a flat gray diecut.
Well, I think I captured the feeling of the winter scenery around the little cabin in the woods and a sunset winter sky.
Thanks for popping in and I love reading all your comments. They are truly appreciated!
Dec. 14, 2014
- Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- Hero Arts "Winter Trees Pattern" wood stamp
- Tim Holtz Picket Fence distress spray
- Impression Obsesssion dies - Fir Trees
- Deco Art Snow Painter
- Stickles Glitter Star Dust
- Verse stamp - Daniel Johnson 2006 - set of holiday verses
- PoppyStamps Inc. die - "Fine Foxes" (but I think it can also be a coyote LOL!)
- Recollections Mercury Glass paper - silver
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Create your own background - winter sky
Craft Stamper - December Take a Technique - distress ink sponged sky background
Little Red Wagon - Snow much fun